Thursday, April 5, 2012

poem: Listen


Listen
people say your weak
they say you will never win
they say you can never amount to anything
you know what I say...forget them believe it !!
your a strong kunoichi
and that's what counts
your a very beautiful woman
with your long lavender hair
and small angelic snow colored skin
how can I forget those white pupils eyes you have
they have seen so much over the years
I'm sorry I didn't realize how much you were there for me
I was blind to your feelings
I do hope you can forgive me
for noticing you more clearly
one thing I am glad I meet you
that day years ago when you were
getting bullied by those kids in the forest
I don't care if I got hurt
as long as you were safe
when I look at you
do you know what I see
I see a delicate blossom
who will continue to grow
despite the people who don't have faith in you
remember I have faith in you believe it !!!
keep on trying
I will watch you every step of the way
BELIEVE IT !!!
A poem i wrote inspired by reading a naruhina fanfiction :)

1 comment: