Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My friend


My friend
we shared laughs together
we cried together in the past
we shared secrets together
we shared so much over the years
birthdays & holidays
when you moved away i got sad
because i did not think you would come back
sadly when you did return i realized how
different we actually was from each other
you was the popular type of girl
and i was the bookworm
i`m not any of those things like you are
but that`s okay because i know i`m a nice person and i do try my best
anyways to get along with this i do miss you
my friend when i do see you
i`m glad you still say hi to me & smile when we cross paths
to me it shows that you never forgot about old friendship
i know i won`t ever forget you
this is my goodbye to you
i do hope you are living your life the way you want too
you being happy is all i am wishing for

No comments:

Post a Comment